Dr Eduardo Morán Pascual
SPECIAL EXPERTISE IN
- Lithiasic pathologies: diagnosis, follow-up and treatment of urinary tract lithiasis (stones)
- Oncologic pathologies: diagnosis, follow-up and treatment of oncologic pathology in penis, testicles, prostate, kidney and bladder.
- Functional pathologies. Diagnosis, follow-up and treatment of:
- Erectile dysfunction (ED)
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH)
- Urinary incontinence
- Urethral stenosis
- Pelvic organ prolapse
- Recurring urinary tract infections (RUTI)
Dr Eduardo Moran is a Urologist at the prestigious La Fe University Hospital, where he works in the Functional and Reconstructive Urology Unit.
He completed his residency program at La Fe University Hospital. He graduated Medical School from the University of Valencia, and was awarded a PhD cum laude in Medicine by the University of Valencia in 2016.
He is an associate professor at the CEU San Pablo University since 2016, both in the Physiotherapy Bachelor’s degree and in the Master’s degree in Updates in Urologic Surgery.
Apart from his work at the hospital, he also practices privately in his clinic at Plaza del Ayuntamiento 19.
English and Spanish.
AVAILABLE CLINIC TIMES
Monday to Friday afternoon.
Initial appointment 80€
Follow-up appointment 50€
Procedures – check with us please.