Dr Sílvia Tamarit Bordes
SPECIAL EXPERTISE IN
- Annual check-up
- Benign gynecologic conditions (myomas, cysts…)
- Cancer screening
- Early detection of cervical cancer and HPV infection (human papillomavirus)
- Minimally invasive surgery, gynaecological endoscopy (hysteroscopy and laparoscopy)
- Pelvic endometriosis
- Adolescent gynecology
- Sexual Health (STI / STD)
- Gynecological endocrinology: polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), amenorrhea…
- Menopause treatment. Vulvar atrophy treatment. Urinary incontinence in women
Dr Sílvia Tamarit Bordes graduated Medical School from the University of Valencia.
She is currently a Gynecologist and Obstetrician at Gynecologic Oncology Unit of the Doctor Peset University Hospital in Valencia, where she also completed her residency program in 2011. She has also trained at the world-renowned Gynecologic Oncology Unit of the Gasthuisberg University Hospital in Leuven.
Dr Tamarit Bordes was awarded a PhD cum laude in Medicine by the University of Valencia for her work in the field of endometriosis.
She has extensive experience in diagnosing and treating endometriosis and performing minimally invasive surgery or laparoscopy.
Apart from her work at the hospital, she also practices privately in her clinic at Plaza del Ayuntamiento 19.
English and Spanish.
AVAILABLE CLINIC TIMES
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
Annual check-up 120€
Follow-up appointment 50€
Procedures – check with us please.