Dr Victoria Monroy Parada
SPECIAL EXPERTISE IN
- Nose and paranasal sinuses: rhinoplasty, endoscopy and treatment of sinusitis and rhinitis
- Somnoplasty (surgery for snoring)
- Pediatric ENT: prominent ears, otitis, adenoid vegetation, apnea
- Surgery and treatment of salivary gland pathologies: parotid glands, submandibular glands, thyroid
- Facial paralysis and cancer sequelae in face and neck: diagnosis, prognosis, surgery, rehabilitation, recovering a healthy look
- Ear and hearing: diagnosis, treatment and surgery
Dr Monroy is an ENT Surgeon at the General University Hospital in Valencia. She completed her residency program at the Clinic University Hospital in Valencia. She also trained in Head and Neck Oncology Reconstructive Plastic Surgery in prestigious centres such as the Valencian Oncology Institute (IVO) in Valencia, or the Institut de Cancérologie Gustave Roussy, in Paris.
She has extensive experience with rhinoplasty, otoplasty, treatment of sinusitis and rhinitis, salivary gland pathologies, hearing loss, treatment of the sequelae of facial paralysis.
Apart from her work at the hospital, she also practices privately in her clinic at Plaza del Ayuntamiento 19.
English, French and Spanish.
AVAILABLE CLINIC TIMES
Currently no availability.
Initial appointment 80€
Follow-up appointment 60€
Procedures – check with us please.
ENT online appointment 60€
Prescriptions online appointment 60€