Dr Victoria Monroy Parada
SPECIAL EXPERTISE IN
- Nose and paranasal sinuses: rhinoplasty, endoscopy and treatment of sinusitis and rhinitis
- Somnoplasty (surgery for snoring)
- Pediatric ENT: prominent ears, otitis, adenoid vegetation, apnea
- Surgery and treatment of salivary gland pathologies: parotid glands, submandibular glands, thyroid
- Facial paralysis and cancer sequelae in face and neck: diagnosis, prognosis, surgery, rehabilitation, recovering a healthy look
- Ear and hearing: diagnosis, treatment and surgery
Dr Monroy is an ENT Surgeon at General Hospital in Ontinyent, Valencia. She completed her residency program at Clinic University Hospital in Valencia. She graduated Medical School from the National University of Colombia in Santafé de Bogotá.
She has extensive experience with rhinoplasty, treatment of sinusitis and rhinitis, salivary gland pathologies, and hearing loss.
Apart from her work at the hospital, she also practices privately in her clinic at Plaza del Ayuntamiento 19.
English, French and Spanish.
AVAILABLE CLINIC TIMES
Tuesday morning and Friday afternoon.
Initial appointment 70€
Follow-up appointment 50€
Procedures – check with us please.