Dr Raquel Sanchis Amat
Orthopedic and Trauma Surgeon
SPECIAL EXPERTISE IN
- Sports injuries & orthopedics
- Minimally invasive arthroscopy:
- to resection and suture meniscus injuries
- to repair anterior cruciate ligament injury
- to repair rotator cuff injury
- to repair shoulder instability
- Osteoarthritis at the base of the thumb (rhizarthrosis)
- Knee arthritis: navigation-assisted total knee replacement
- Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) infiltration
Dr Sanchis is an Orthopedic and Trauma Surgeon at the hand unit and knee unit at L’Horta Hospital in Manises, Valencia.
She completed her residency program at the Orthopedic and Trauma Surgery Department of the General University Hospital, Valencia, Spain. She graduated Medical School from the University of Valencia. She was an AO Trauma Fellow at the Kantonsspital in Freiburg, Switzerland. She also trained at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota, and at the HSS Hospital for Special Surgery in New York, both in the USA.
Dr Sanchis is a Medical Specialist in Sports Traumatology and has extensive experience in upper limb and knee sports traumatology, as well as hand and wrist traumatology and orthopedic surgery. She has worked with several sport federations over the past 5 years.
She works collaboratively with a team of highly qualified physiotherapists.
English, French and Spanish.
AVAILABLE CLINIC TIMES
Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday
Anti-inflammatory Infiltration 100€
Hyaluronic Acid Infiltration 200€
Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) infiltration 300€