Dr. Lydia Díez Langhetée
MD Internal Medicine
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
SPECIAL EXPERTISE IN
- Autoimmune diseases (lupus, arthritis, vascular problems)
- Thromboembolic diseases
- Diabetes and metabolism
- Gastrointestinal system, liver, and gallbladder
- Hematological conditions (blood conditions), sickle cell disease
- Infectious Disease (bacterial, viral, fungal, and parasitic infections)
- Rheumatological conditions (joints and musculoskeletal system)
- Gout flares
- Lyme disease
- Peripheral nerve and muscle disease
- Kidney injury
- Cardiovascular risk monitoring (hypertension, diabetes, high cholesterol)
- Rare diseases
- Medical certificates
- General health check-ups
Dr Lydia Díez Langhetée is an Internal Medicine Doctor, also known as Internist, who deals with the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of internal diseases. These include infections (bacterial, fungal, viral and parasitic), and conditions affecting the heart, blood, kidneys, joints, and the digestive, respiratory, and vascular systems. She practises privately in her clinic at Plaza del Ayuntamiento 19 and at the Hospital of Manises (Valencia), where she created the Rare Diseases Department.
She graduated from the University of Valencia in 2009. As part of this course, she studied her 5th year of medicine in Paris, at the Paris XI University and worked at the Gustave Roussy Institute and at the Kremlin-Bicêtre Hospital in Paris (France).
Dr. Díez Langhetée also completed a residency program in Internal Medicine at Hospital La Fe (Valencia), and holds a Master’s degree in Infectious Diseases and International Health obtained from the University of Miguel Hernández, and a Master’s degree in Inherited Metabolic Diseases obtained from the University of Santiago de Compostela. She also has a degree in Systemic Autoimmune Diseases and in Rare Diseases of the Adult, and is qualified in University Expert Training Course in Rare Diseases and in Medical Bioethics.
English, French and Spanish.
AVAILABLE CLINIC TIMES
Initial appointment 120€
Follow-up appointment 120€
Online appointment 120€