English speaking cardiologist in Valencia, Spain
Cardiologists deal with the diagnosis and treatment of diseases and abnormalities involving the heart and blood vessels, which may range from congenital defects through to acquired heart diseases such as coronary artery disease and pulmonary hypertension.
Dr. Melero has extensive experience in Sports Cardiology, and special expertise in grown-up congenital heart disease, heart failure, valvular heart disease, and pulmonar hypertension.
Dr Melero is offering a Telemedicine option (online videoconference appointments). If you need a second opinion, need to review your medication and renew your prescriptions, or need to discuss the symptoms you are experiencing but cannot or prefer not to travel for a face to face appointment to see a cardiologist in central Valencia, this can be a suitable option. A face to face appointment may be required at a later time. Contact us to book your telemedicine appointment.
- Cardiology appointment 100€ (or 120€ if we add Electrocardiogram, also known as ECG or EKG)
- Cardiology appointment + EKG + Doppler Echocardiogram (Cardiac Echo) 220€
- Color Doppler Echocardiogram 200€
- Holter Monitor (24h ECG monitor) 400€
- Ambulatory blood pressure monitor – ABPM (24h blood pressure monitor) 300€
Book an appointment with an English speaking cardiologist in Valencia