English speaking ultrasound services in central Valencia, Spain
Dr. Salvador Miralles runs a very effective diagnostic ultrasound service. Our most requested exams are cervical ultrasound, thyroid ultrasound, abdominal ultrasound, breast ultrasound, urinary tract ultrasound, testicular ultrasound, Echo-Doppler of the lower limb, Echo-Doppler of the supra-aortic vessels, and musculoskeletal ultrasound.
Ultrasound technologies employ sound waves to visualize body tissues. Problems with organs, vessels, and tissues could be detected without needing to make an incision.
Ultrasound scanning is used in a variety of diagnostic procedures, from assessing the risk of heart disease, assessing arterial thickening, and blockages in arteries and veins in the lower limbs, to the investigation of the reproduction system. The renal tract, liver, and even musculoskeletal and sports injuries can all utilize ultrasound scanning technology.
- Cervical ultrasound 70€
- Thyroid ultrasound 70€
- Breast ultrasound 70€ – please bring someone with you if you feel more comfortable.
- Abdominal ultrasound 80€
- Echo-Doppler of the supra-aortic vessels 80€
- Urinary tract ultrasound 80€
- Testicular Ultrasound 70€
- Echo-Doppler of the lower limbs (arterial) 100€
- Echo-Doppler of the lower limb (venous) 80€
- Musculoskeletal ultrasound 70€
- Bilateral Musculoskeletal (MSK) ultrasound 100€
- Ultrasound-guided intra-articular injections of anti-inflammatory (90€), hyaluronic acid (200€), platelet rich plasma (PRP) 220€
- Ultrasound-guided Aspiration in Calcific Tendonitis 120€