English speaking general medical doctors in Valencia, Spain
Dr Reig and Dr Tatiana Fernandezlead our General Medicine department and cases are discussed with the clinic’s other relevant specialties when needed. Our General Practitioners (GPs) are dedicated to providing medical care to all age groups and every member of the family.
We are here to help you prevent illness and maintain your optimal health. We offer health screenings to men and women of all ages, and they are tailored to reflect your needs, lifestyle and age.
A selection of common tests and services:
- COVID Real Time PCR test: we offer coronavirus PCR test. Results are available on the next day. Fee 90€.
- Vaccinations (Typhoid, Hepatitis A/B, Tetanus, HPV): appointment with vaccine prescription and vaccine administration 100€
- Flu vaccination (flu shot): administration of the vaccine 100€ (in the case of the flu vaccine the vaccine is included)
- Annual health check blood work. A comprehensive blood work for your annual physical, including liver function, thyroid function, kidney function, complete blood count, Sodium, Potassium, Magnesium, vitamin B12, Folic Acid, Vitamin D, HDL Cholesterol, LDL Cholesterol, Triglycerides, Glucose, Glycated hemoglobin (HbA1C), Calcium, Iron profile, Total Proteins, Albumina. Fee 140€
- Basic blood work. This is a blood test including Liver function, kidney function, complete blood count, Sodium, Potassium, Total Cholesterol, HDL Cholesterol, LDL Cholesterol, Triglycerides, Glucose. Fee 40€
- Urine Culture with Urine analysis 35€
- Thyroid Blood work. Fee 50€
- Medical Certificate / Absence work note / Fit to travel certificate 100€
- Medical Certificate for Spanish Visa / Medical Certificate for Student Visa in Spain / Medical Certificate for non-lucrative Visa 100€
Dr Reig and Dr Fernandez offer a Telemedicine option (online videoconference appointments). If you need a second opinion, need to review your medication, renew your prescriptions or discuss some symptoms, but prefer not to travel for a face to face appointment, this can be a suitable option. A face to face appointment may be required at a later time. Contact us to book your telemedicine appointment.