English speaking Urologist in central Valencia, Spain
Urologists deal with diseases of the male and female urinary tract (kidneys, ureters, bladder and urethra). It also deals with the male reproductive organs (penis, testes, scrotum, prostate, etc.).
Urologists treat a range of conditions, such as urinary tract infections (UTIs), incontinence or erectile disfunction.
Dr Morán offers a Telemedicine option (online videoconference appointments). If you need a second opinion, need to review your medication and renew your prescriptions, or need to discuss the symptoms you are experiencing but cannot or prefer not to travel for a face to face appointment, this can be a suitable option. A face to face appointment may be required at a later time. Contact us to book your telemedicine appointment.
- Urology appointment 80€
- Urinary tract Ultrasound 60€
- Recurrent Urinary Tract Infections (UTI). Bladder infections. Cystitis.
- Treatment of phimosis, paraphimosis and balanitis.
- Vasectomy. Surgeon’s fee 600€
- Circumcision. Surgeon’s fee 600€
- Removal of frenulum (Frenulectomy). Surgeon’s fee 300€