English speaking sexual health services in central Valencia, Spain
At My Medica, a dedicated team formed by our gynecologist, our dermatologist, our urologists, and our nurse provides comprehensive sexual health check-up and treatment for women and men.
STI Tests / STD Tests
We provide thoughtful tests and screens for all sexually transmitted infections (STIs / STDs), as well as appropriate treatment if an infection is detected, and any advice, information or support you might need with sexual health.
Our English speaking sexual health clinic is dedicated to improving the sexual health of our patients. We offer same day private screening, treatment, and counselling with absolute discretion.
We offer absolute confidentiality and prompt diagnosis, treatments and advice.
Some of the STI tests we offer are:
- Gonorrhoeae PCR (NAAT). Urine or swab test. Fee 70€
- Chlamydia PCR (NAAT). Urine or swab test. Fee 70€
- Mycoplasma PCR (NAAT). Urine or swab test. Fee 70€
- Ureaplasma PCR NAAT). Urine or swab test. Fee 70€
- Antibodies HIV (HIV-1/2 antibodies and HIV-1 p24 antigen). Blood test. Fee 30€
- Syphilis (RPR Test and Treponema total antibodies). Blood test. Fee 30€
- Monkeypox PCR. Swab test. Fee 70€
- Herpes Virus type 1 PCR. Swab test. Fee 70€
- Herpes Virus type 2PCR. Swab test. Fee 70€
- HPV test (Papilomavirus). Swab test. Fee 70€
STI TEST COVERING 5 PATHOGENS, INCLUDES:
Blood test 5 pathogens: Hepatitis B, surface antigen (HBSAG), Hepatitis B, Total core antibodies (Anti-HBc), Hepatitis B, Ac Antígeno de superfície, Hepatitis C Antibodies, Ac VIH (Antibodies HIV-1/2 and HIV-1 p24 antigen), Syphilis (RPR Test and Treponema total antibodies), Herpes Simple 1 Antibodies IgG, Herpes Simple 2 Antibodies IgG, Herpes Simple 1/2 Antibodies IgM. Sample type: Blood test. Test fee 120€
STI TEST COVERING 6 PATHOGENS, INCLUDES:
PCR of 6 pathogens: Gonorrhoeae PCR + Chlamydia PCR + Mycoplasma genitalium PCR + Mycoplasma hominis PCR + Ureaplasma urealyticum PCR + Ureaplasma parvum PCR. NAAT. Sample type: Urine or swab. Test fee 140€.
STI TEST COVERING 11 PATHOGENS, INCLUDES:
PCR of 11 pathogens: Gonorrhoeae PCR + Chlamydia PCR + Mycoplasma genitalium PCR + Mycoplasma hominis PCR + Ureaplasma urealyticum PCR + Ureaplasma parvum PCR + Trichomonas vaginalis PCR + Gardnerella vaginalis PCR + Candida PCR + Herpes Virus 1 PCR + Herpes Virus 2 PCR. Sample type: Urine or swab. Test fee 200€
- Vaginal swab culture 30€
- Urine culture 30€
- Cervical or Pap smear. 120€ (Annual Gynecology check-up)
- HPV PCR test. 70€ (requires a Gynecology appointment)
We can assess the need, make vaccination plans for you, prescribe and administer the HPV vaccine (Gardasil) and Hepatitis B vaccines in te context of your STD screenings.
In our English speaking sexual health clinic we treat genital dermatology conditions affecting the penis and the vulva and genital skin diseases such as lichen sclerosus, chronic itch, genital dermatoses, genital warts, condylomas; lichen sclerosus; vestibulitis, genital eczema; genital psoriasis; vulval intra-epithelial neoplasia; vulval itch, recurrent candidiasis; thrush; vaginal discharge.
- Removal of genital warts and condylomas: between 80€ and 180€ per session depending on the extension of the lesions.
We also provide prescription plans and advice on contraceptives, physical relationships and safe sex.
- IUD insertion 240€ (appointment and insertion). It requires a follow-up appointment a month later.
- Implanon insertion 240€ (appointment and insertion)
Our doctors can provide advice and treatment on sexual dysfunction issues, like for example erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, vaginal atrophy and vaginal dryness.